Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 49

Thread: So, there I was, completely surrounded by ravenous meerkats...

  1. #31
    Inactive Member Ronfar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 17th, 2005
    Posts
    166
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ooh
    ou bathder! im goa kig ur... *slump*

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Wildonion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2005
    Posts
    203
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Are you... ok?

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Wildonion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2005
    Posts
    203
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you are a sick individual...

  4. #34
    Imbalance Biomechanoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2001
    Posts
    2,469
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Don't worry, he's fine.

    The extra pair of pants I carry probably won't fit him, but I may be able to produce a makeshift kilt by sewing these meerkat heads together by their ears. Although, I'm disturbed by the notion that he may intentionally wear it inside-out. [img]eek.gif[/img]

  5. #35
    Imbalance Biomechanoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2001
    Posts
    2,469
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Do you think I should see a doctor?

  6. #36
    Inactive Member Wildonion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2005
    Posts
    203
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, yes I do.

  7. #37
    Inactive Member HeWhoIs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2005
    Posts
    88
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Imbalance The Grey:
    Don't worry, he's fine.

    The extra pair of pants I carry probably won't fit him, but I may be able to produce a makeshift kilt by sewing these meerkat heads together by their ears. Although, I'm disturbed by the notion that he may intentionally wear it inside-out. [img]eek.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Why, do Meerkat jaws unhinge like a snakes?

  8. #38
    Inactive Member Wildonion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2005
    Posts
    203
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't think so but then again...

  9. #39
    Inactive Member Ronfar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 17th, 2005
    Posts
    166
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I prefer cherry-filled.
    I don't really like the chocolate ones, they taste like old pudding.

  10. #40
    Inactive Member HeWhoIs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2005
    Posts
    88
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Chocolate-filled Meerkat heads?

    Thats a strange taste. It's almost as if your pregnent, an your having cravings...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
="7"%SEPARATIST FORUM